SFFMA has partnered with TEEX-ESTI to provide written examinations for the SFFMA Certification Program. TEEX Regional Coordinators determine testing locations and dates, with registration handled through the SFFMA certification office.
To host a written exam session, locations must meet the following criteria:
- Must provide an enclosed, professional environment that is clean, comfortable and smoke-free and conducive to testing.
- Must provide sufficient lighting, ventilation, comfortable seating and comfortable work surfaces.
- Must provide a classroom style setup with all seating facing the same direction.
- Candidates must be separated within the testing room. There should be at least 2 feet of empty space on each side of the candidate.
- The testing room should be in a low-traffic area so that noises do not distract the candidates.